Vintage Watch | Grand Seiko 5645 7010Regular price $690.00 USD Save $-690.00 USD
Manufactured in the 1970s~ the 56GS vintage Grand Seiko marks the end of the line for vintage Grans Seikos. The 56GS is second only to the 61GS with regards to the diversity of the watches produced, with movements variance from no-date, date only and day-date, this is the only series of Grand Seiko equipped with all three complication versions. For the first time, an element of automation was introduced into the production line, and the beat of the movement set at 28,800bph to increase reliability.
Produced during the period where Seiko is dedicated to create an answer towards the Swiss Watch Industry and building a bridge into the international watch market, Seiko dedicated all its effort in the research and development of their high-end Grand and King Seiko Series. With the ultra-accurate Chronometer rating movements that got Seiko a champion in the Swiss Chronometer Competition, a mirror-finished case with unique design and the master craftsman to build the durable timeless classic, these all add up to create the best vintage dress watch in Japan.
This reference 5645-7010T Grand Seiko housing a Hi-Beat movement runs at 28,800bph. Seiko built this unique movement with all the knowledge and technology gain from building the chronometer rating movements while maintaining the durability of the movement.
The mirror-finished case with its unique shape set a design reference and example for the modern Grand Seiko watches. The 5645-7010 example presented here is in great condition, with only minor signs of aging on the dial and a case close to untouched and a near-flawless case back medallion. When consider the amount of watch you get with the price you paid this Grand Seiko is surely the best starting point to your VIntage Grand Seiko collection.
Model: 5645 - 7010R
Era: 1971 Jul
Case Diameter: 36 mm
Lug to Lug: 42 mm
Lug Width: 18 mm
Case Condition: Incredibly mint case almost untouched condition
Dial Condition: Silver dial with a few aged marks on the dial. Overall condition is epic!
Movement: Fully serviced, Automatic Hi-Beat Movement 28,800bph
And of course, it comes with any one of the straps we offer in the store. Just let us know which one you like to pair the beauty up with.
- Of course! We ship worldwide.
How much is the shipping cost?
- Free of charge!
What is the shipping method?
- For Hong Kong customers, we will ship the product by Hong Kong Post Local Mail, or self-pick at SF Express
- For overseas customers, we will ship the product by Registered Air Mail with tracking number by Hong Kong Post
What kind of payment do we accept?
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Apply Pay, Alipay, WeChat Pay, Google Pay
Can I pay my invoice in other currency, besides HKD and USD?
- Sure, you can. We receive up to 24 foreign currencies through PayPal or Credit Card, such as: Canadian Dollar, Euro, British Pound, U.S. Dollar, Japanese Yen, Australian Dollar, New Zealand Dollar, Swiss Franc, Hong Kong Dollar, Singapore Dollar, Swedish Krona, Danish Krone, Polish Zloty, Norwegian Krone, Czech Koruna, Israeli New Shekel, Mexican Peso, Brazilian Real, Indonesia Rupiah, Malaysian Ringgit, Philippine Peso, New Taiwan Dollar, Thai Baht, Turkish Lira, and Russian Rubble.
We ship our orders using Hong Kong Post. This means that when Hong Kong Post collect the shipments from us here in the HK, they are then taken down to Hong Kong Air Mail Center to be sorted and passed on to the destination country's postal service. When tracking your order, you are able to do it through the Hong Kong Post website or your domestic Postal services website. The links to which can be found below but if your country is not listed then this means that your country does not accommodate the 'Tracked & Signed' service. Your country will accept Hong Kong Post's 'International Signed' service which is not trackable until the package has been signed for.
Tracking your order on the Hong Kong website, please follow this link - Hong Kong Post