Navy Blue | Premium Nato Watch StrapRegular price $39.00 USD Sale price $29.00 USD Save $10.00 USD
The Nato Series, the first series of nylon strap we proudly offer. The Nato Series is made from polyamide and finished by our local leading craftsman.
We all know you loves outdoor activities and adventures. Therefore we have spent months searching for the best quality NATO strap in the market to list in Samurai Vintage Shop. Hard work finally pays off when we found the NATO strap made by local craftsmen that clearly distinct its competitor by its quality and value.
There's no question the sporty style and aesthetic variety a new NATO brings to our favourite dive watches, chronographs, and other daily wearers. And surely it helps use protect our watch under any unexpected spring bar failure when you bring your watch to your adventures. It's no doubt that its the most popular choice for armies when it comes to watch straps.
In Samurai Vintage, we never compromise comfort over functionality. The strap is made of polyamide instead of standard nylon on most NATO straps, you won't feel scratched or discomfort even after a long day of wearing the watch. The silky texture of the strap firmly grabs your wrist like a little girl holding your arm.
The stainless steel buckle and square-shaped keepers are stronger than other NATO straps in the market. The buckle was milled from a single piece of stainless steel to ensure highest durability to safeguard your favourite watch.
Don't hesitate, grab one and bring it with you in your next exciting adventure. Let Samurai Vintage be your next trusted partner.
- Watch end: 20mm or 22mm
- Buckle end: 20mm or 22mm
- Thickness: 2mm
Color: Navy Blue
Clasp Type: Buckle in Stainless Steel
- Of course! We ship worldwide.
How much is the shipping cost?
- Free of charge!
What is the shipping method?
- For Hong Kong customers, we will ship the product by Hong Kong Post Local Mail, or self-pick at SF Express
- For overseas customers, we will ship the product by Registered Air Mail with tracking number by Hong Kong Post
What kind of payment do we accept?
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Apply Pay, Alipay, WeChat Pay, Google Pay
Can I pay my invoice in other currency, besides HKD and USD?
- Sure, you can. We receive up to 24 foreign currencies through PayPal or Credit Card, such as: Canadian Dollar, Euro, British Pound, U.S. Dollar, Japanese Yen, Australian Dollar, New Zealand Dollar, Swiss Franc, Hong Kong Dollar, Singapore Dollar, Swedish Krona, Danish Krone, Polish Zloty, Norwegian Krone, Czech Koruna, Israeli New Shekel, Mexican Peso, Brazilian Real, Indonesia Rupiah, Malaysian Ringgit, Philippine Peso, New Taiwan Dollar, Thai Baht, Turkish Lira, and Russian Rubble.
We ship our orders using Hong Kong Post. This means that when Hong Kong Post collect the shipments from us here in the HK, they are then taken down to Hong Kong Air Mail Center to be sorted and passed on to the destination country's postal service. When tracking your order, you are able to do it through the Hong Kong Post website or your domestic Postal services website. The links to which can be found below but if your country is not listed then this means that your country does not accommodate the 'Tracked & Signed' service. Your country will accept Hong Kong Post's 'International Signed' service which is not trackable until the package has been signed for.
Tracking your order on the Hong Kong website, please follow this link - Hong Kong Post