Do you ship into my country?
- Of course! We ship worldwide.
How much is the shipping cost?
What is the shipping method?
- For Hong Kong customers, we will ship the product by Hong Kong Post Local Mail, or self-pick at SF Express
- For overseas customers, we will ship the product by Registered Air Mail with tracking number by Hong Kong Post
What kind of payment do we accept?
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Apply Pay, Alipay, WeChat Pay, Google Pay
Can I pay my invoice in other currency, besides HKD and USD?
- Sure, you can. We receive up to 24 foreign currencies through PayPal or Credit Card, such as: Canadian Dollar, Euro, British Pound, U.S. Dollar, Japanese Yen, Australian Dollar, New Zealand Dollar, Swiss Franc, Hong Kong Dollar, Singapore Dollar, Swedish Krona, Danish Krone, Polish Zloty, Norwegian Krone, Czech Koruna, Israeli New Shekel, Mexican Peso, Brazilian Real, Indonesia Rupiah, Malaysian Ringgit, Philippine Peso, New Taiwan Dollar, Thai Baht, Turkish Lira, and Russian Rubble.
We ship our orders using Hong Kong Post. This means that when Hong Kong Post collect the shipments from us here in the HK, they are then taken down to Hong Kong Air Mail Center to be sorted and passed on to the destination country's postal service. When tracking your order, you are able to do it through the Hong Kong Post website or your domestic Postal services website. The links to which can be found below but if your country is not listed then this means that your country does not accommodate the 'Tracked & Signed' service. Your country will accept Hong Kong Post's 'International Signed' service which is not trackable until the package has been signed for.
Tracking your order on the Hong Kong website, please follow this link - Hong Kong Post